Friday, October 24, 2008

India Tandoor - 2101 North Charles St, Baltimore

The wife went out with girls tonight, Kali's Mezze. I wish I had gone. I was all excited about ordering Indian take-out. I thouhg tI would have a man's night in. Beer, sport and curry. Read how my night went below.

I ordered my food at 19:12 online, they said that the food would be delivered at 19:45. It is now 20:50, so they are an hour late. Very annoying.

Now 21:12 two hours from when I ordered. I have no idea how many times I have called the restaurant but they have stopped answering their phone. 

21:30. Still no food. The driver called at 21:20... he would be 3-4 mins. Last time I called the restaurant, they said his cell battery had died. Why lie? Why not just tell me the trough... you can't run a take-out restaurant.

Restaurant called to say they can't refund my purchase. I had given the driver a hard time, the restaurant told me to negotiate with him. No idea what that meant. So I just went off on a tirade about how late he was.

Driver called again, 2-3 mins, that was 21:32. Let's see when he arrives.

21:42. So that is ten mins then?

Open order. Plain rice not the saffron rice as ordered. No garlic naan. Idiots. Giving them a bad review everywhere and phoned foodler to say take them off their site.

Never, ever, order from India Tandoor.

My Rating

No Stars.

India Tandoor on Urbanspoon
Order from India Tandoor on Foodler

No comments: